Western CoalFields Limited (WCL) invites online application for Graduate / Technician / ITI Various Trade Apprentice posts 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Western CoalFields Limited (WCL)
West Coal Field WCL Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
||Graduate/Technician | ITI Apprentice
|Graduate/Technician | ITI Apprentice
|Vacancy Details Total : 1216 Post
|ITI Pass Various Trade Apprentice
- ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.
- For Trade Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification.
|Fresher’s Trade Security Guard
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- BE / B.Tech Mining Engineering Degree.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering OR Mining OR Mine Surveying in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Application Begin : 07/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/11/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 22/11/2022
- Correction Last Date : 13/11/2022
- Exam Date : As per schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fees
Age Limit as on 22/11/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years for ITI Apprentice
- Maximum Age : NA for Graduate / Technician Apprentice
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online for Western CoalFields Limited (WCL) has Released Notification for Graduate / Technician / ITI Various Trade Apprentice posts 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.