Uttar Pradesh B.Ed has released result which was conducted in Lucknow University. Enrolled candidates can download the results.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2021
Conducted By : Lucknow University (LU)
2 Year Combined UP BEd JEE 2021-23
|Download Admit Card
|Download Exam Notice
||Registration | Login
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.
- Engineering Candidates : 55% Marks
- Application Begin : 18/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/03/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 31/03/2021
- Exam Date : 06/08/2021
- Admit Card : 15/07/2021
- Result Declared : 27/08/2021
- Counseling Begin : Notified Soon
- General, OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- General, OBC late fee: Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST late fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : NA Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad (Rajju Bhaiya University, Prayagraj)
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Sampurnan and Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University MJPRU Bareilly
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
How to Apply?
- Documentation required : Recent passport photo, both hands index finger scanned copy, running hand signature scanned and original Aadhar along with other qualification documents.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.