Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Assistant, Lower Assistant and Supply Inspector 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Senior / Lower Class Assistant, Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
Advt No. : 03-Exam/2022
||Link Active 24/04/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 8085 Post
|Senior Class Assistant
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|Lower Class Assistant
- Application Begin : 22/04/2022
- Last Date To Register : 12/05/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 12/05/2022
- Last Date For Correction : 19/05/2022
- Exam Date : 29/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- There are 2 ways to apply online for UPSSSC Senior / Lower Assistant & Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- First: The candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : The candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.