Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC invites online application for the Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Mains Examination 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Advt No. : 05-Exam/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 2693 Post
|Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as One of the Subject in Degree Level.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 03/08/2022
- Last Date To Registration : 24/08/2022
- Last Date To Fee Payment : 24/08/2022
- Correction Last Date : 31/08/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 03/08/2022 to 24/08/2022 for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC has Released Notification for Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Mains Exam 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.