Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement of Junior Assistant Mains Examination 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 09-Exam/2022
|Link Activate 19/12/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 62 Post
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Typing Test: Hindi 30 WPM
- More Details Read the Notification
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 19/12/2022
- Last Date To Registration : 08/01/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/01/2023
- Correction Last Date : 15/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 25/-
- PH Divyang : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for recruitment of Junior Assistant Mains Examination 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.