Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC invites online application for Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Mains Examination 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
Advt No. : 06-Exam/2022
|Download Extension Notice
|Vacancy Details Total : 701 Post
|Forest Guard (Van Daroga)
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Environmental Science with Two / More Subject . OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Physical Eligibility Details :
- Height Male : 163 CMS, Female : 150 CMS
- Chest Male: 84-89 CMS, Female : 79-84 CMS
- Walk on Foot (Paidal Chal) : Male 25 Km in 4 Hr, Female 14 KM in 4 Hr.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 17/10/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 06/11/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 06/11/2022
- Correction Last Date : 13/11/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC has Released Notification for Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Mains Examination 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.