Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites online application from eligible candidates for Enforcement Officer & Account Officer Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO DAF Online Form 2021
UPSC EPFO EO/AO DAF
|Apply Online (DAF)
|UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer & Account Officer
- Only Written Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill UPSC EPFO DAF Online Form 2021
- Application Begin : 02/11/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 22/11/2021
- General / OBC /EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/–
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 02/11/2021 to 22/11/2021 for Enforcement Officer & Account Officer Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.