Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Camp Assistant posts 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
Camp Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 06/VSA/2022
||Link Active on 25/05/2021
|Vacancy Details Total : 24 Post
|Camp Assistant Grade 3
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Hindi Stenographer : 60 WPM
- Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
|For Category Wise Details Check Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online: 15/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 15/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Offline : 17/06/2022
- Exam Date : July Last Week 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 826/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 12/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Exam District Details
- Lucknow, Meerut, Nodia, Agra & Varanasi.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 25/05/2022 to 15/06/2022 for UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Camp Assistant Grade III .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.