Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has released application for Dashmottar Scholarship 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
UP Other Then Class 12th Course Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2022
|Apply Online (Registration)
|Login to Complete Form
|For Admission Course Wise Seat Details Read the Notification
- Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar : Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
|Scholarship Document Required
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
- Application Begin : 08/07/2022
- Last Date To Register : 07/11/2022
- Last Date To Submit Hard Copy to College : 10/11/2022
- Correction Last Date :20/12/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- Female All Category : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 08/07/2022 to 07/11/2022 for Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship 2022
- Fresh Candidates : New candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2022-2023 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2022-23.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction.