Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online application for Assistant Accountant AA Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
UKPSC Assistant Accountant (AA) Recruitment Exam 2022
Advt No. : A-3/E-5/DR/AA/2022-23
|Vacancy Details Total : 661Post
|Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Exam 2022
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR BBA OR PG Diploma in Accountancy.
- Hindi Typing : 4000 Key Depression Per Hour.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 28/10/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 17/11/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 17/11/2022
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has Released Notification for Assistant Accountant AA Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.