Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade C / D Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : HQ-PPII03(1)/2/2022-PP_II
|Download Exam Date
|SSC Stenographer Examination 2022
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
- Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
|Enrolled Candidate Can Check / Update Bank Details for Fee Refund.
- Application Begin : 20/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 05/09/2022
- Last Date To Online Pay Exam Fee : 06/09/2022
- Correction Date : 07/09/2022
- CBT Exam Date: 17-18 November 2022
- Skill Test Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General /OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Refunded After Appeared Stage I Examination.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Staff Selection Commission SSC for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 20/08/2022 to 05/09/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.