Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of 10+2 Male and Female Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Exam 2022
SSC Advt No. : 3/1/2022–P&P-II
|Download Notification & Syllabus
|Vacancy Details Total : 835 Post
|Head Constable (Ministerial)
- 10+2 Intermediate in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Typing Speed :
- English : 30 WPM OR
- Hindi : 25 WPM
||1600 Meter in 07 Minutes
||800 Meter in 05 Minutes
||12 Feet 6 Inch
||3 Feet 6 Inch
- Application Begin : 17/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/06/2022
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 16/06/2022
- Offline Payment Last Date : 20/06/2022
- Correction Date : 21-25 June 2022
- CBT Exam Date : September 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge :
- First Time : Rs. 200/-
- Second Time : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Between : 02/01/1997 to 01/01/2004
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022 for recruitment invitation by Staff Selection Commission.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.