Railway Recruitment Board invites New Notice from eligible candidates for recruitment of the online / offline form of problem / concerns / suggestion for the candidate. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Railway RRB CEN 01/2019 – NTPC & RRC Group D CEN RRC 01/2019 (Level-1)
RRB Concerns & Suggestion Form
|Sample Format For Lodging Suggestion at Redressal Camps
|Name of Candidate
||Registration No. / Roll No.
||Score Card of CBT 1 For NTPC
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Concerns & Suggestion Application Begin : 28/01/2022
- Last Date to Fill Form : 16/02/2022
How to Apply?
- Candidates should send their concerns / suggestions to the Railways via 03 mediums.
- First Type: The candidates can fill the complaint format given in the notice and submit in the camp office.
- Second Type : The candidate can send the email of Railway Recruitment Board committee to [email protected] fr0m his registered email id .
- Third Type: Candidate can also register his complaint through online form. The link is available under important links of this page, at the top of this page.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.