Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Teacher II (Sanskrit Education Department) 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II (Sanskrit Education Department) Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 05/2022
||Link Active on 23/05/2022
|Vacancy Details Total 417 Post
||RPSC Senior Teacher II Eligibility
|Senior Teacher II (TGT) (Sanskrit Education Department)
- Bachelor Degree in Concerned Subject as Optional Subject with Degree / Diploma in Education.
- More Details & Subject Wise Eligibility Read the Full Notification
|Subject Wise Vacancy Details 2022
- Application Begin : 23/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/06/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21/06/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- EWS / OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 23/05/2022 to 21/06/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.