Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of School Lecturer in Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 03/2022
||Link Active on 16/05/2022
|Vacancy Details Total 6000 Post
||RPSC Senior Teacher II Eligibility
|School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department)
- Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 48% Marks and Shiksha Shatri / B.Ed Degree.
- More Details & Subject Wise Eligibility Read the Full Notification
|Subject Wise Vacancy Details 2022
- Application Begin : 16/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 14/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 14/06/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- EWS / OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), School Lecturer in Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 16/05/2022 to 14/06/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.