Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Protection Officer PO 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022
RPSC Advt No. : 07/2022
||Link Active on 11/07/2022
|Vacancy Details Total 55 Post
||RPSC Senior Teacher II Eligibility
|Rajasthan Protection Officer Exam
- Bachelor in Law LLB / Master in Social Work
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 11/07/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 09/08/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 09/08/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Protection Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 11/07/2022 to 09/08/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.