Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates Recruitment for Occupational Therapist 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan RPSC Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022
RPSC Advt No. : 04/2022
||Link Active on 20/05/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 24 Post
|Rajasthan Occupational Therapist
- 10+2 with Sciecne (Biology / Mathematics) with Diploma in Occupational Therapist.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Application Begin : 20/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 19/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 19/06/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 03/09/2021 to 02/10/2021 for Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.