Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan invites online application from eligible candidates Recruitment of Rajasthan REET 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Application Form
||Link Active on 18/04/2022
|Download Short Notification
|Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
|Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
- Application Begin : 18/04/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 18/05/2022
- Last Date To Fee Payment : 18/05/2022
- Exam Date : 23-24 July 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Single Paper : Rs. 550/-
- Both Paper : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 18/04/2022 to 18/05/2022 for Recruitment of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan REET 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.