Bihar School Examination Board BSEB has released Admission for Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) Intermediate 11th Admission 2022-2024. Enrolled candidates can check the allotment result, rank details, online counseling, choice filling, rank details, counseling schedule, college list and other information.
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Common Application Form For Intermediate 11th Admission 2022
||Link Active 22/06/2022
|Class 11th Intermediate
- Class 10 High School / Matric Examination Passed in BSEB, Bihar Board / ICSE Board / CBSE Board Or Any Other State Board in India.
- Session: 2022-24
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 22/06/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 30/06/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 350/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Open the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) Registration Link.
- Enter the All Required / Asked Details.
- Verify your Registration Through Email / Mobile OTP.
- Upload your Photograph.
- Choose your District and School Details.
- Pay your Examination Fee and Note Down Your User Name and Password.
- Submit your Form to the Registered Authority.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Examination Regulation Authority Bihar Board OFSS Class 11 Intermediate Admission Session 2022-2024.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.