National Water Development Agency NWDA has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Civil 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
NWDA Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 09/2022
||Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 09 Post
|Assistant Engineer AE Civil
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- GATE 2020 / 2021 Score Card.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 05/03/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04/04/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 04/04/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / : Rs. 840/-
- SC / ST /PH : Rs. 500/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 04/04/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 05/03/2022 to 04/04/2022 for the NWDA Post of Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.