Exam Centre Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Luckow, Meerut and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, and Udaipur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Sagar, Indore & Jabalpur.
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur and Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Other States : Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Tamilnaidu, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal for District Wise Details Read Notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.