National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences released Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter for candidates for NEET PG officer Admission. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences (NBE)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for MD/MS/PG Diploma Admission Test 2022
NEET PG 2022
|Download Admit Card
|Download Information Brochure
- MBBS Degree in Any Recognized Institute.
- Internship Complete Before 31/05/2022
- For More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 15/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04/02/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 04/02/2022
- Correction Date : 08-11 February 2022
- Exam Date : 12/03/2022
- Admit Card Available : 07/03/2022
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 4250/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 3250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Scan Photo : Passport Size Photograph with White Background
- Real Time Photograph : For real time photo, candidate must have webcam / in-built camera in Laptop / Desktop, one thing to keep in mind is background should be white.
- Scan Signature : Running Hand Signature in Black / Blue Pen with Good Quality Scan.
- Thumb Impression : Scan Good Quality Thumb Print in Black / Blue Ink.
- For More Details Read the Notification for NEET PG 2022.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in B.NEET PG in selected universities conducted by National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences.
- Important Information : Make sure to select the college/university you want to apply for when you tap on apply online, then only you will be able to pay the fee and fill the form further.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.