Council of Architecture, New Delhi has released online application from eligible candidates for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2022) Course. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Council of Architecture, New Delhi
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2022)
|For City Wise Allotment Details Check Notification
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate exam with PCM as a Subject OR
- Three Year Diploma with Mathematics.
- Minimum 50% Marks.
- More Details Read Notification.
|For Code Wise Eligibility for NTA NEET 2021 Read The Notification
- Application Begin : 08/04/2022
- NATA Test 1 Details :
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23/05/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 23/05/2022
- Online Correction : 19-23 May 2022
- Exam Date : 12/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : 07/06/2022
- Result Declared : 20/06/2022
- NATA Test 2 Details :
- Last Date To Apply Online : 20/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 20/06/2022
- Online Correction : 18-20 June 2022
- Exam Date : 03/07/2022
- Admit Card Available : 30/06/2022
- Result Declared : 13/07/2022
- NATA Test 3 Details :
- Last Date To Apply Online : 11/07/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 11/07/2022
- Online Correction: 09-11 July 2022
- Exam Date : 24/07/2022
- Admit Card Available: 21/07/2022
- Result Declared: 03/08/2022
- For Test I, II & III
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 5400/-
- SC/ST/PH / Female : Rs. 4050/-
- For Test I & II Only.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 4000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 3000/-
- For Any Single Test Only.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 1500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : NA
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2022) Course.
- Important Information : Make sure to select the college/university you want to apply for when you tap on apply online, then only you will be able to pay the fee and fill the form further.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.