Nabard has released Recruitment of Development Assistant & Development Assistant Hindi 2022, Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
NABARD Development Assistant DA Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 4 / DA /2022-23
|Vacancy Details Total : 177Post
|Development Assistant (DA)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- For SC / ST Candidates Pass Only.
|Development Assistant (Hindi)
- Bachelor Degree in English / Hindi Medium with Hindi and English as a Compulsory / Main Subject with Minimum 50% Marks.
- SC/ST Candidates Pass Only.
- For More Details Read Notification.
|For State Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 15/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/10/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/10/2022
- Phase I Exam Date : 06/11/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 15/09/2022 to 10/10/2022 for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Are Released Recruitment for Development Assistant Post2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.