Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC has released Result for the State Engineering Service Exam 2021. Enrolled candidates can download the Result.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
State Services Examination SSE | State Forest Exam SFE Recruitment 2019 Mains Result
Advt No. : 03/2019 and 04/2019
|Download Mains Result
||State Service Exam | State Forest Service
|Vacancy Details Total : 366 Post
|State Services SSE 2019
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
|State Forest SFS 2019
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering for More Details Must Read the Notification
- Notification Issued : 15/11/2019
- Application Begin : 20/11/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : 12/12/2019
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee :12/12/2019
- Last Date Correction : 13/12/2019
- Exam Date : 12/01/2020
- Admit Card Available : 04/01/2020
- Answer Key Available : 15/01/2020
- Final Answer Key Available : 06/02/2020
- Pre Score Card Available : 29/06/2020
- Pre Result Available : 22/12/2020
- Mains Admit Card Available : 10/09/2021
- Mains Result Available : 05/01/2022
- General / Other State : Rs. 500/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Download OMR Sheet Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 41 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
- Height 163 CMS (Male) and 150 CMS (Female),
- Chest : 79-84 (Male) and 74-79 (Female)
- Male Walking 4 Hours at 25 KM,
- Female Walking : 4 Hours at 14 KM.
- More Details Read Notification.
How to Apply?
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC Combined the State Engineering Service Exam 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 15/01/2021 to 14/02/2021.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Latest Career Jobs.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.