Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
MP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Advt No. : 07/2021
||Link Activate 05/10/2021
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science from Any Recognized University in India.
- Registration in MP State Veterinary Council.
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration
- Starting Date of Application : 05/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/11/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 04/11/2021
- Correction Last Date : 06/11/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General, Other State : Rs. 500/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 05/10/2021 to 04/11/2021 for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.