Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
MP Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2021
Advt No. : U-50/UPRVUSA/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 810 Post
|MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB and English as a Subject.
- More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 06/09/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 20/09/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 20/09/2022
- Last Date For Correction : 25/09/2022
- Exam Date : 17-18 October 2022
- Admit Card Released : Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 460/-
- Reserve Category : Rs. 260/-
- Portal Fees : Rs. 60/- Include
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/10/2021
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 06/09/2022 to 20/09/2022 for recruitment of UPRVUNL MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.