Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP PEB Sub Engineer, Draftsman & Other Post Recruitment 2022
MP PEB Group 3 Advt No. 10/2022
||Link Active on 16/08/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 2557 Post
|MP PEB Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022
- Post Wise Eligibility Details Updated Soon.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 01/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 16/08/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee :16/08/2022
- Correction Last Date : 21/08/2022
- Exam Date : 24/09/2022
- General / Other State : Rs. 560/-
- SC / ST / OBC : Rs. 310/-
- Include Portal Fee
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 01 August 2022 to 16 August 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.