Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Admission Test ADDET 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Admission Test ADDET 2022
MP PEB ADDET 2022
|Download MP PFVT Notification
|Vacancy Details Total : 747 Post
|Animal Husbandry Diploma
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Stream.
- For More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification / Rule Book.
|For College Wise Seat Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 14/09/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 28/09/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 28/09/2022
- Correction Last Date : 03/10/2022
- Exam Date : 29-30 October 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 460/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 260/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Test ADDET 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 14/09/2022 to 28/09/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.