Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released online application for Diploma Level Combined Competitive Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Recruitment Online Form 2022
JSSC JDLCCE Advt No 06/2021
|Vacancy Details Total : 285 Post
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India. Higher Education Qualification Candidate Also Eligible.
|Junior Engineer JE Civil
- Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India. Higher Education Qualification Candidate Also Eligible.
|Junior Engineer JE Mechanical
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India. Higher Education Qualification Candidate Also Eligible.
- Application Begin : 07/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 08/03/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 10/03/2022
- Last Date to Complete Form : 13/03/2022
- Last Date for Correction : 16/03/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 07/02/2022 to 08/03/2022 for JSSC Diploma Level Combined Competitive Recruitment 2022.
- Only candidates from other states are eligible who have done their educational qualification from Jharkhand are Eligible.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.