Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released online application for Post Graduate Regular & Backlog PGTTCE 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment PGTTCE-2022
Advt No. : 14-15/2022
||Link Active 25/08/2022
|Download Notification (Regular)
|Download Notification (Backlog)
|Vacancy Details Total : 956 Post
|PGT Teacher Regular
- Master Degree in Related Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|PGT Teacher Backlog
|For Subject Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 25/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23/09/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee :25/09/2022
- Upload Photo / Sign Last Date : 27/09/2022
- Correction Date : 29/09/2022 to 01/10/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 15/01/2022 to 14/12/2022 for JSSC Post Graduate Teacher PGTTCE-2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.