Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP has released online application for Head Constable HC Education and Stress Counselor Male & Female Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP
ITBP Head Constable HC Education and Stress Counselor Recruitment 2022
IBPS HC Education & Stress 2022
||Link Active on 13/10/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 23 Posts
|Head Constable HC Education and Stress Counselor Male
- Bachelor Degree with Psychology as a Subject OR Bachelor Degree with B.Ed OR Bachelor of Teaching OR Equivalent
- For More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|Head Constable HC Education and Stress Counselor Female
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 13/10/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 11/11/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 11/11/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 11/11/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 29/08/2022 to 15/09/2022 for ITBP Head Constable HC Education and Stress Counselor Male & Female Recruitment 2022 .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.