Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Constable Pioneer (Mason OR Carpenter OR Plumber) 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP
ITBP Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment
||Link Activate on 19/08/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 113 Post
|ITBP Constable Carpenter
- Class 10th Matric Exam with ITI Certificate in Mason OR Carpenter OR Plumber.
|ITBP Constable Mason
|ITBP Constable Plumber
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 19/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 17/09/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 17/09/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 17/09/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP for recruitment of Constable Pioneer Mason OR Carpenter OR Plumber 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 19/08/2022 to 17/09/2022.
- Documents Required : Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.