MHA Intelligence Bureau IB has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Security Assistant / Executive and Multi Tasking Staff MTS 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
MHA Intelligence Bureau IB
IB Security Assistant/Executive & Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
IB SA/Executive/MTS 2022
|Download Postponed Notice
|Dates Available Soon
|Vacancy Details Total : 1671 Posts
|Security Assistant / Executive
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Domicile Related to Applied Zone.
- Local Language Knowledge.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : Soon
- Last Date To Apply Online :Soon
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : Soon
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 25/11/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25Years MTS Post
- Maximum Age : 27 Years Security Assistant / Executive
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between Date Postponed for recruitment of MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Are Issued Security Assistant / Executive & Multi Tasking Staff MTS Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.