Indian Navy invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment for 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry January 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy)
Nausena Bharti 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry January 2022 Online Form
||Link Activate 27/01/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 35 Post
|B.E. / B.Tech
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2021Entrance Examination.
- Passed 10+2 with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
- Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & 12 Level Examination.
- Minimum Height : 157 CMS
|Executive & Technical Post
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 27/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/02/2022
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- All Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Only valid JEEMAIN 2021 Score Card candidates can apply online
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidate must be born between : 02/01/2003 to 01/07/2005
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 27/01/2022 to 08/02/2022 for recruitment of Join Indian Navy B.Tech Entry July 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.