Indian Air Force has released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Agniveer recruitment start intake 01/2023 under Agneepath scheme. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022
Airforce Agniveers Vayu Intake 01/2023 Notification
||Link Activate Today
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023
||Science Subject Eligibility Details :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recogized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Noitification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
- Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
|For Monthly Package Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 07/11/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23/11/2022
- Exam Date : 18-24 January 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Between : 27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.