IDBI Bank Ltd has released invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Specialist Officer SO Manager, AGM & DGM 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment 2022
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 02/2022-23
|Vacancy Details Total : 226 Post
|Manager Grade B
- Bachelor Degree in Related Post with Experience.
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|Assistant General Manager AGM Grade C
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 25/06/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 10/07/2022
- Last Date To Fee Payment: 10/07/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2022
- Manager Grade B :
- Minimum Age : 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- For AGM Post :
- Minimum Age : 28 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- For DGM Post :
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 25/06/2022 to 10/07/2022 for IDBI Bank has Released Notification for Specialist Officer Manager / AGM / DGM Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.