Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) released online application for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee XII Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee XII Recruitment 2022 Online Form
||Link Active 02/08/2022
|Download IBPS 12 Full Notification
|Download Short Notification
|Vacancy Detail Total : 6432 Post
|Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT XII
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board in India.
|For State Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 02/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/08/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 22/08/2022
- Pre Exam Training : September / October 2022
- Pre Exam Date : October 2022
- Mains Exam Date : November 2022
- General / OBC /EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 175/–
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
|Bank Wise Vacancy Details
- Bank of India BOI : 535 Post
- Central Bank of India : 2500 Post
- Punjab National Bank PNB: 500 Post
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 Post
- UCO Bank: 550 Post
- Union Bank of India : 2094 Post
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 02 August 2022 to 22 August 2022 for Institute of Banking and Personal Selection IBPS has Released Notification for PO / MT CRP XII Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.