Institute of Banking and Personal Selection IBPS released Admit Card from eligible candidates for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee CRP PO/MT XI Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
CRP PO/MT XI
|Download Admit Card
|Download IBPS 11 Full Notification
|Vacancy Detail Total : 4135 Post
|Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT XI
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board in India.
|IBPS PO 11 Recruitment Bank Wise Vacancy Details
- Bank of India BOI : 588 Post
- Bank of Maharashtra BOM : 400 Post
- Canara Bank: 650 Post
- Central Bank of India : 620 Post
- Indian Overseas Bank: 98 Post
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 427 Post
- UCO Bank: 440 Post
- Union Bank of India : 491 Post
- Application Begin : 20/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/11/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/11/2021
- Pre Exam Training : November / December 2021
- Pre Exam Date : 04-11 December 2021
- Mains Exam Date : January 2022
- Pre Exam Admit Card : 20/11/2021
- General / OBC /EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 175/–
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 01/10/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 20/10/2021 to 10/11/2021 for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee CRP PO/MT XI Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.