Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana has released Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates can fill the Form.
Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2021) Online Form
|HTET Level I PRT Teacher
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
|HTET Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
|HTET Level III PGT Teacher
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 15/11/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/11/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/11/2021
- Correction Date : 26-28 November 2021
- Exam Date : 18-19 December 2021
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen. / OBC / Other State : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ PH : Rs. 500/-
- Gen. / OBC / Other State : Rs. 1800/-
- SC/ PH : Rs. 900/-
- Gen. / OBC / Other State : Rs. 2400/-
- SC/ PH : Rs. 1200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 15 November 2021 to 25 November 2021 for BSEH Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.