Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released online application for eligible candidates for the direct recruitment of Haryana State Common Eligibility Test 2022. Candidates can appear in the HSSC Group C recruitment exams to be held in future after qualifying this CET exam. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group C Post Online Form 2022
Advt No. CET – 01/2022
|Download Notification & Syllabus
|HSSC Group Group C Various Post 2022
- Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 17/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/07/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 13/07/2022
- Exam Date : August 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / EWS / Other State : Rs. 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 08/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply till 08/07/2022 for Common Eligibility Test CET Group C recruitment invitation by Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.