Eastern Coalfield Limited ECL released online application for Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. Notification of recruitment to be held on ‘C’. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Eastern Coalfield Limited (ECL)
ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ECL Advt No.
|Vacancy Details Total : 309 Post
|ECL Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. ‘C’
- Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering with Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificate or
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mining Sirdarship Certificate, Valid Gas Testing Certificate and First Aid Certificate.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 20/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10/03/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 10/03/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Genera/OBC/EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / EXs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 20/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Delhi, Ranchi, Bilaspur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Bhuvaneshwar Only.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 20/02/2022 to 10/03/2022 for recruitment of Eastern Coalfield Limited Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.