Recruitment & Assistant Centre (RAC) invites online application for the recruitment of DRDO / ADA / DST Scientist B 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Recruitment & Assistant Centre (RAC)
DRDO / ADA / DST Scientist B Recruitment 2022 Online Form
DRDO Advt No. : 140
|Vacancy Details Total : 630 Post
- BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade with First Division Marks with GATE Exam Score Card.
- For Branch Wise Eligibility Read Notification.
- Application Begin : 06/07/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 29/07/2022
- Pay Examination Fee : 29/07/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 29/07/2022
- Maximum Age : 28 Years (DRDO)
- Maximum Age : 35 Years (DST)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years (ADA)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 06/07/2022 to 29/07/2022 for Recruitment & Assistant Centre (RAC) notification for DRDO / ADA / DST Scientist B 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.