Indian Coast Guard has announced the advertisement for the recruitment of Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 batch Notification for ICG CGEPT 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 01/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 300 Post
|Navik General Duty GD
||10+2 with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
|Navik Domestic Branch DB
||Class 10 in Any Recognized Board in India.
||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 08/09/2022
- Last Date To Registration : 24/09/2022
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General, OBC / EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005 for ICG Navik & Yantrik
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 08/09/2022 to 24/09/2022 for recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 01/2023.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.