Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Constable Tradesman Various Trade Posts. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Constable / Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Online Form
|Vacancy Details Total : 710 Post
|Constable / Tradesman
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Preferred : ITI Candidates
- Height : Male 170 CMS, Female : 157 CMS
- Chest Male : 80-85 CMS
- Running :
- Male : 1.6 KM in 6 Min 30 Second
- Female : 800 Meter in 4 Minutes.
- More Eligibility Details Read Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 21/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 20/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 20/12/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen/EWS/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / ESM : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23Years.
- Age Between : 02/08/1999 to 01/08/2004
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 21/11/2022 to 20/12/2022 for CISF Constable Male & Female Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.