Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released online application for eligible candidates for the Drug Inspector Post 2022 posts. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Bihar Drug Inspector (DI) Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 09/2022
||Link Activate 25/11/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 55Post
|Drug Inspector under Health Department, Govt. of Bihar
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science / Medical with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology / Microbiology.
- For Experience Details Read the Notification.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 25/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 16/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 16/12/2022
- Last Date of Correction : 23/12/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ Other State : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years for Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Years for Female
- Read the Notification for BPSC Assistant Recruitment Age Limit Details
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 25/11/2022 to 16/12/2022 for recruitment of Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Issued Drug Inspector Post posts 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.