Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC has released Admit Card for recruitment the Assistant Engineer AE Civil Recruitment 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card.
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Advt No. : 01-02/2019
|Download Admit Card
||01/2019 | 02/2019
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 147 Post
|Assistant Engineer (AE Civil / Electrical)
||Building Construction Department
- BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Civil / Electrical Trade
|Building Construction Department
- Application Begin : 19/03/2019
- Last Date To Apply Online : 02/04/2019
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 05/04/2019
- Last Date To Complete Form : 10/04/2019
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 22/04/2019
- Exam Date : 24-25 March 2022
- Admit Card Available : 05/03/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Female)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Download Admit Card?
- The exam will be conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC.
- To download the admit card, open the official website and enter your Registration ID / Roll No and fill basic information as per your online application.
- Take a print-out of the admit card/call letter/hall ticket in A4 size.
- Date of Exam, Reporting Time, and Entry Closing Time will be mentioned in the admit card. Sometimes a separate notice may be issued on the official website.
- Candidates who are not able to download the admit card may contact the concerned organization who is conducting the examination.