Bihar State Health Society released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Community Health Officer 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB, NHM)
Bihar Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 02/2022
|Vacancy Details total : 4050 Post
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
- B.SC Nursing / Post Basic B.SC Nursing with CCH Course OR General Nurse and Midwifery GNM with Certification Course in Community Health OR B.SC Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with Certificate Course in Community Health.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 11/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 03/03/2022
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fee : 03/03/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 250/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- State Health Society SHSB Bihar Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 11/02/2022 to 03/03/2022.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Latest Career Jobs.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.