Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released online application for eligible candidates for the Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Bihar Head Teacher in Primary Schools Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 04/2022
||Link Active 28/03/2022
|Download District Wise Vacancy
||General Studies | DELEd
|Vacancy Details Total : 40506 Post
|Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks.
- For SC / ST / EWS / OBC / Female : 45% Marks.
- DELEd / B.T. / B.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.SCEd/ BLEd with TET Exam Qualified.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 28/03/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/04/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 22/04/2022
- Correction Last Date : 29/04/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ Other State : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : NA
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 28/03/2022 to 22/04/2022 for recruitment of Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.