Bihar BCECE Board has released online application for eligible candidates for the Senior Resident & Tutor to be held under the Health Department 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Health Department, Swastha Vibhag Bihar
BCECE Board Senior Resident / Tutor Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : BCECEB/Health/2022/01
||Link Active 19/08/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 1511 Post
|Senior Resident & Tutor
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|Check Notification For Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Application Begin : 19/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/09/2022
- Pay Examination Fee : 01/09/2022
- Correction Date : 03-04 September 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 2250/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 2250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 37 Years for Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Years for Female
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 19/08/2022 to 01/09/2022 for recruitment of Bihar Health Departmnet Various Post 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.